Downtown Orlando living is exciting because the city has so much to offer to its residents. To learn about new events in downtown Orlando, please visit Events
The biggest attraction is Lake Eola which is surrounded by beautiful homes, high-rise condos, outdoor restaurants, upscale bars, dive bars, and nightclubs. Its also a jogger’s paradise. Lake Eola is also the home to
The homes range from new construction to historic properties dating back as far as 1880’s. Gorgeous parks, educational museums and a fantastic library help make Downtown Orlando family friendly as well as fun for adults.
- Hundreds of unique shopping, nightclubs and dining experiences
- Historic neighborhoods dating as far back as 1880’s
- Huge events every week at the Amway Center & Citrus Bowl & Dr Phillips Performing Arts Center.
- Convenient public transit/24 hour plus secure parking in lots of garages
- Meet local farmers and craftsman at Orlando Farmer’s Market every Saturday
- Iconic Lake Eola and local swans, complemented with swan boats
- Dapper, Euro-inspired Thornton Park complete with it’s classical brick streets
- Nerve center to a thriving local and global business community
- 20 minutes to Florida South Hospital and Orlando Health
- 15 minute driver to Winter Park for a quick stroll on Park Avenue.
Renting Downtown Orlando
Many individuals who are new to Orlando prefer to rent here because it allows them an opportunity to explore the city and the surrounding areas while they rent. Many physicians who work at Orlando Health and Florida Hospital love to rent downtown because both of these hospitals are approximately 15 to 20 minutes away.
A top pick to rent downtown Orlando is the VUE! The Vue offer’s the best rental option for someone who wants to rent for a year while still discovering Orlando. The Vue is a 36-story, 375-unit high rise on the corner of Rosalind Avenue and Robinson Street and offer’s quick access to major highways. The views of Lake Eola from this building are simply amazing.