Lake Mary is considered the information technology corridor of Orlando. The Economic Development (EC) Council in this city is very active in attracting a lot of new businesses, especially new technology start-ups. This coupled with good schools, makes Lake Mary a very attractive to settle down for new residents.
- In Seminole County & is known as the City of Lakes
- Located approximately 18 miles north of downtown Orlando
- Has over 8 million sq ft of commercial space and is the home to big name employers such as AT&T, Siemens-Stromberg Carlson, Recoton Corporation, Strang Communications and WOFL-TV Channel 35 and many more.
- America’s AAA is also headquartered in Lake Mary
- A-rated schools
- Considered by many as Orlando’s most family friendly city.
Lake Mary Golf
This city offers 2 distinctive golf courses namely The Timacuan Golf & Country Club and the Magnolia Plantation Golf Club.
New construction of single family homes is Steeplechase, a new community by Taylor Morrison. Prices ranges from $600K to $1.5M in this luxury community.
The SunRail has opened a new station to assist residents with commuting to downtown Orlando and surrounding areas. The station is within walking and biking distance of the city’s municipal services complex, Seminole State College and a host of beautiful recreational parks including Trailhead Park, which connects to the Cross Seminole Trail. This station also features free parking.
Preforeclosure Orlando consists of homes under short sale and other bank imposed stipulations such as auctions. For up-to-date preforeclosure Orlando listings in popular Dr. Phillips communities, call us at 407-435-8909. Real estate agent in Orlando is Nipul Shah of Reiki Realty, LLC. For Orlando real estate listings, visit www.Thumbsuporlando.com