Lake Nona is considered to be one of the fastest growing area’s of Orlando.
The Tavistock Group has helped fuel this growth by attracting unique partnerships that cannot be replicated anywhere in the USA. For example, the USTA, America’s national Tennis governing body will be building the USTA National Campus on 63 acres that will hold 102 tennis courts. The objective behind this campus is to promote tennis and produce champions. Tennis lovers are welcome to Lake Nona!
- Also known as the Medical City
- Laureate Park – A subdivision community boasting numerous architectural styles.
- Somerset Park – A family-oriented community that boasts a playground and pool for the residents enjoyment.
- Lake Nona Golf and Country Club – Lots of amenities including racquet club, guest lodge, freshwater fishing and boating.
- Located only 20 minutes from the airport.
- Convenient access to the 417 makes Disney a short trip away.
- Boasts a Valencia College campus as well as UCF College of Medicine.
Nestled in the heart of Central Florida, it’s just far enough away from the action to maintain a quiet persona, but not far from major highways to get where you need to be. Beautiful homes and gorgeous landscaping make this community a treat for the eyes.
Are you a fan of golfing? Lake Nona offers beautiful golf courses at the Lake Nona Golf & Country Club. Pristine courses offer challenges in the incredible Florida weather.
2nd Largest VA Lake Nona
The new Orlando VA Medical Center is located on a 65-acre campus and is considered to be the 2nd largest facility of its type in the country. The 1.2 million square foot facility has a large multispecialty outpatient clinic, 134-inpatient beds, 120-community living center beds, a 60-bed domiciliary and administrative and support services. The VA Campus is co-located with the University of Central Florida College of Medicine, the Burnham Institute, the University of Florida Academic and Research Center, and Nemours Children’s Hospital.